Terms of Service
Welcome to Wishpoke
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Wishpoke's Products.
By accessing this products we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Wishpoke's products if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this products and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of South Korea. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
1. You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
2. You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
3. You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, Wishpoke prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Wishpoke upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
4. You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Wishpoke users.
5. You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
6. You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
7. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
8. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
9. You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Wishpoke.
10. You must not access Wishpoke's private API by means other than those permitted by Wishpoke.
11. You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a "spam") to any Wishpoke users.
12. You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username without prior written consent from Wishpoke
13. You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Wishpoke page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device
14. You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you.
3. Unless we make a change for legal or administrative reasons, we will provide reasonable advance notice before the Updated Terms become effective.
4. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
5. We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
7. You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that Wishpoke is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. Wishpoke reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content or any personal or other information.
8. You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
9. We prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Service via automated means, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos (except as may be the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with Wishpoke's express consent).
1. Posting content
Wishpoke allows you to post content, including photos, comments, links, and other materials. Anything that you post or otherwise make available on our Products is referred to as "User Content." You retain all rights in, and are solely responsible for, the User Content you post to Wishpoke.
2. How Wishpoke and other users can use your content
You grant Wishpoke and its users a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide license to use, store, display, reproduce, poke, modify, create derivative works, perform, and distribute your User Content on Wishpoke solely for the purposes of operating, developing, providing, and using the Wishpoke Products. Nothing in these Terms shall restrict other legal rights Wishpoke may have to User Content, for example under other licenses. We reserve the right to remove or modify User Content for any reason, including User Content that we believe violates these Terms or our policies.
3. How long we keep your content
Following termination or deactivation of your account, or if you remove any User Content from Wishpoke, we may retain your User Content for a commercially reasonable period of time for backup, archival, or audit purposes. Furthermore, Wishpoke and its users may retain and continue to use, store, display, reproduce, re-pin, modify, create derivative works, perform, and distribute any of your User Content that other users have stored or shared through Wishpoke.
4. Feedback you provide
We value hearing from our users, and are always interested in learning about ways we can make Wishpoke more awesome. If you choose to submit comments, ideas or feedback, you agree that we are free to use them without any restriction or compensation to you. By accepting your submission, Wishpoke does not waive any rights to use similar or related Feedback previously known to Wishpoke, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you
Unless otherwise stated, Wishpoke and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Wishpoke All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.wishpoke.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
- - Republish material from Wishpoke
- - Sell, rent or sub-license material from Wishpoke
- - Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Wishpoke
We care about the security of our users. While we work to protect the security of your content and account, Wishpoke cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures. Please notify us immediately of any compromise or unauthorized use of your account.
1. This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
2. Certain parts of this products offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the products. Wishpoke does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the products and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Wishpoke, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Wishpoke shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this products.
3. Wishpoke reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- 1) You are entitled to post the Comments on our products and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- 2) The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- 3) The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- 4) The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- 5. You hereby grant to Wishpoke a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- - Government agencies;
- - Search engines;
- - News organizations;
- - Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Products in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Productss of other listed businesses; and
- - Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Products.
2. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Products information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- - Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- - dot.com community sites;
- - associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- - online directory distributors;
- - internet portals;
- - accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- - educational institutions and trade associations.
- (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link);
- (b) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us;
- (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Wishpoke; and
- (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Products information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our products, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Products, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
- - By use of our corporate name; or
- - By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- - By use of any other description of our Products or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Third-Party Links, Sites, and Services
Our Products may contain links to third-party productss, advertisers, services, special offers, or other events or activities that are not owned or controlled by Wishpoke. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for any such third-party sites, information, materials, products, or services. If you access any third party products, service, or content from Wishpoke, you do so at your own risk and you agree that Wishpoke will have no liability arising from your use of or access to any third-party products, service, or content.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Products. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Products. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Products or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
If you use our Products for commercial purposes in violation of Section 1(c), as determined in our sole and absolute discretion, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Wishpoke and its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, suits, proceedings, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees (including costs of defense of claims, suits or proceedings brought by third parties), in any way related to (a) your access to or use of our Products, (b) your User Content, or (c) your breach of any of these Terms.
Removal of links from our products
If you find any link on our Products or any linked products objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this products is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the products remains available or that the material on the products is kept up to date.
- 1. limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- 2. limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- 3. limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- 4. exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the products and the information and services on the products are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.